Voting Rating: 5 / 7 votes

Saturday, January 5, 2013

The Beginning of a New Year!


The Beginning of a New Year!

I need a fresh start, a fresh perspective. After Last year of constant insane drive and only one focus- pay off our land- I feel I need to regroup. I’m starting my happiness project once again. There was this feeling, a peace inside me when all the pieces fit together and I just had such a good outlook. I felt good, my heart felt good and I was strong inside and out. I need that again.

Here we go for January
 Organize and Energize

Plans for improvement:

1)       Stop watching TV. I have done this before and the results were amazing. These dumb shows I watch I love them, but if I through a show on it takes me about three times as long to get any single thing done as it would if I just shut the damn thing off. I stay up ‘til two in the morning. I get aggravated when my kids interrupt. And at the end of the day what benefit has it really been to my life? It hasn’t. I’m just more tired, grouchier, and behind. There are much better uses of my time than finding out if Stefen will lose his cool in Vampire Diaries as cool as the show may be.

2)     Carl and I need to put together a whole budget plan for this year. We have some debt to pay off after last year, of course we love our vacation time, and it’s time we get serious about getting this house in shape. Jobs are going to be changing this year and money flow could be unpredictable at times, but we do need some sort of a plan put together.

3)     I need a cleaning schedule for this house and have decided to get much more serious about getting that part done.

4)     Workout and eating plan. Carl and I want to do this together. Eat clean with a planned menu and put together an exercise plan that I must follow. This goes along with #5…

5)     Set my schedule up in a way that all of my jobs are addressed, my health is addressed, and my house is addressed.

6)     Try and smile about it and look for the good in people.

 

Let’s get started…

No comments:

Post a Comment